Sunday, June 18, 2017

Psalm 136 - "I Will Be"


Psalm 136 is a great reminder of how much God loves us. His love helps us through the tough times of life. The times of disease, death of loved ones, issues with relationships, etc. His love is there to bless us through the tough times and the good times. His love is a constant in our lives when we allow it to be. His love is perfect in the way it heals us. Plain and simple. His love is the best. The Lord has blessed me over and over through life with loving me. He has healed me from some things that do not make sense but were things that made my faith stronger. Living through sexual abuse is something that no child should have to endure yet He has healed me from it. Losing my Daddy to cancer was something so hard yet I drew closer to my Heavenly Father through it. Dealing with the daily effects of MS and then being diagnosed with breast cancer are pretty tough things to deal with yet they both are things that make me realize it is not my strength to depend upon. It is His strength that gets me through the tough days. Living away from my family is so hard yet He gives me exactly what I need in the lonely days. He knows our needs and He provides. He encourages us in ways we cannot comprehend. He blesses us with what we desire in our hearts. Oh how I pray for more people to realize He is the answer. He is the One we need to seek. He is the One we need to be obedient to. He is the One who will enable us to shine brightly in this dark world.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for loving me so much! Thank You for this time I have had in Ohio. Thank You for all of the safety in travels You have provided and will provide today. Even though I have enjoyed this time immensely, I am so excited to get back home to Doc and Mordecei. Lord, I pray for those who are hurting today with the loss of their Daddy on this earth. I miss my Daddy greatly but am blessed in knowing he is no longer in pain. I also pray for those who do not fully know Your love. Oh how I pray for all to come into relationship with You so they will be able to know You to the fullest. Father, be my words, actions, attitude and focus today. I pray people will see and hear You through me today. May I shine brightly for You in all I do and say. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Love Me. Amen.

No comments: