Thursday, June 15, 2017

Psalm 128:5-6 - "His Strength Is Perfect"


The Lord continues to bless me in abundance this week. Traveling down to spend the night with Ben, Emily and the kids I passed an accident that had I not changed my mind and made a stop I could have been involved in. Playing Boggle, going to the park and playing, cuddling, watching TV...what blessings! Sitting up after the kids went to bed and talking with Ben and Emily was such a blessing. I am so grateful for these days the Lord has blessed me with. I am grateful for the way He continues to bless me in ways I don't even know about. I am tired but it is a good tired. He is my strength when my physical body gets to feeling like it can't go on. He is my strength when my emotional body starts thinking about what all we miss by living so far from family. He is my strength when my mental body struggles to do school work in the midst of all of the activities. He is my strength when my spiritual body needs to wait to do devotions a little later in the day. Plain and simple. He is my strength and for that I am grateful.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for these days with family. I wish Doc were here to enjoy them. Lord, be with him and strengthen his whole being. I pray for the driver of the big truck who was in the accident yesterday. I also pray You will be so very real to me throughout this day. Enable me to stay focused on You even though I am physically tired. Be my words, actions, attitude and most of all my focus. Thank You Jesus for being My Strength. Amen.

No comments: