Monday, June 26, 2017

Psalm 13 - "Healer"

When I woke up at 5, the Lord had these words going through my mind...

You hold my very moment
You calm my raging seas
You walk with me through fire
And heal all my disease
I trust in You, I trust in You
I believe You're my healer
I believe You are all I need
I believe

I am a mess. I don't like how I am feeling nor do I understand it. I believe He is my Healer. He has healed me before and I believe He will heal me again. I believe. That is the part that does not make sense. How can I believe yet be so emotional over today? Why do I fall apart every time I think about the mammogram? Why do I not have peace in this situation? Oh how I need the Lord to encompass me with His peace. I desire to have His strength throughout this day and the days ahead in a mighty way. I have prayed over and over to not be fearful over this yet it seems like the enemy is winning. After writing these words I read Psalm 13 and was blessed...


Yes!!!! I have felt as David with anticipating this day. I have prayed and asked for peace but it has not come. I was beginning to think I had done something wrong. I was still hearing from the Lord in other ways but not on this issue. This Psalm was exactly what I needed to read this morning. I am claiming victory in having His peace as I go for this mammogram. No matter what the outcome, He will be my Strength. As the song goes...

And I believe You're my portion
I believe You're more than enough for me
Jesus You're all I need


Yes!!! He is all I need! He is greater than anything that comes my way! He is greater than C and if it is part of my future, He will be glorified through it!


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Psalm 13 that gives me the peace I've been praying for. Thank You for the knowledge You are in control of my days. Thank You for the supernatural strength You will empower me with. Plain and simple. Thank You! Father, be my words, actions, attitude and focus throughout this day. May You be glorified in all I do and say. Lord, I pray for my friends who are dealing with the accident of their loved one this morning. I pray for strength for all, wisdom for doctors and healing upon this one. Thank You Jesus for not only being My Healer but also being his. Amen.

No comments: