Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Psalm 71:8 - "Ever Be"


This morning I woke up singing "Your praise will ever be on my lips, ever be on my lips..." What an awesome song to wake up to! I am so grateful for the way the Lord blesses me! Last night I was finally able to take my final exam only for it not to submit to the professor. When I called him to ask what to do, I said something about panicking and he said "there's no need to panic" in a very calm voice. My first thought was that is easy for him to say because he is not the one in this predicament but then I realized his words were very true. I was concerned about not being allowed to take the exam again but he said they can't stop me from taking it again when it is their issue. Alrighty then. Hopefully I will be able to get it taken care of today but if I don't it will be OK. The Lord reminded me this morning to sing "Your praise will ever be on my lips..." I will praise Him no matter what! He gives me reason to praise Him! He continues to bless me in abundance even through glitches such as computer issues and exams. Woo hoo! "Your praise will ever be on my lips!" 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for today! Thank You for tomorrow! You are so awesome in the way You lead and direct me. Father, I pray for more of You to shine through me so people will see and hear You through me. Lord, I pray no matter what happens in this day I will praise You! I pray You will enable me to stay in a praise mode throughout this day. Thank You Jesus for being The One I Praise! Amen.

No comments: