Monday, September 19, 2016

I Peter 4:12 - "Revelation"


I woke up this morning to Third Day's "Revelation" and the tears started the more I thought about where I am in life. Oh how I so desire to know His will on what I am to be doing in ministry. It hit me the other day that God is opening doors to a new ministry. I was thinking about how I was not sure how to begin and I realized I already have. Now I need Him to reveal His plan and to open doors that need opened.

Give me a revelation,
Show me what to do
Cause I've been trying to find my way,
I haven't got a clue
Tell me should I stay here,
Or do I need to move
Give me a revelation
I've got nothing without You
I've got nothing without You


I was at the point of saying "Tell me should I stay here, Or do I need to move" when the Lord revealed to me I was to pursue this. Now I am asking Him to "Give me a revelation" on how to pursue this ministry. I know He will open doors that need opened and He will close ones that need closed as I seek His will. I do not want to do anything that is not in His will. I do not want to manipulate situations just to make it 'work' but rather want to walk in the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. I was hesitant to pursue it because I felt like I was being selfish because it is not a ministry in the church. Then He opened my eyes that it will be a ministry in the church. That is exciting to think about! 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for giving "me a revelation..." with ministry. Thank You for the way You will open doors that need opened and close doors that need closed. Thank You for people who are praying for us on our new adventure. Father, You are so awesome in the way You go before us. Lord, I pray for the "fire to fall" in our people. I thank You for Fred that brings life to our service. Lord, I pray for him for healing. I pray not only for Fred but for others to experience Your supernatural healing in not only their physical bodies but most importantly in their spiritual bodies. Fill me to over flowing with more of Your Holy Spirit so people will see and hear Your through me. Direct my steps to where You desire of me to go today. Guide my words to be those You desire people to hear. Lord, I am standing against discouragement so the enemy has no open door. I am standing on empowerment so Your will is accomplished. Thank You Jesus for being My Revelation! Amen.


No comments: