Monday, September 12, 2016

I Peter 2:9-10 - "My Hope Is In You Lord"


The Lord woke me up praying for a young husband in the service that recently moved across country. He impressed upon me to pray for the day ahead for him. I have no idea what he will be doing but the Lord knows and that is all that matters. After praying for him the Lord took my prayers to husband/father who is somewhere across the world while his wife keeps life going with their two young sons. Another serviceman came to my mind that recently moved and will be deployed in the next few months. His wife will be keeping home life going with a baby and a toddler. As I was praying I realized the Lord has put me into a whole new mission field with those in the service. I know He can use me in some mighty ways and am praying for direction. I am already being a support to the one Momma and meeting with another Momma Wednesday. I pray I can be Jesus to them and show them His love to hang onto during the days of separation.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for giving me these ones to pray for this morning! Thank You for yesterday, today and tomorrow! Father, You know the anxiousness I have about my appointment this morning. I pray for Your peace to take over my spirit. I pray for the tears that are on the edge will be calmed down. Lord, fill me with more of Your spirit so I may walk in Your peace. Thank You Lord for being My Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow. Amen.

No comments: