Thursday, September 29, 2016

II Peter 1:3 - "Same Power"


"His divine power..." Yes! It will enable us to do everything in His will. It will not enable us to do anything not in His will. It is amazing how He works in and through us when we allow the Holy Spirit to reside in us. He has called us to be holy people while on this earth. When we fulfill that calling, we will live with Him for eternity. Oh how I praise His Holy Name for the calling He has put on my life. During the times where I do not feel like I am being successful in filling out that calling He reminds me that I am right where He wants me to be. When I am physically struggling, He gives me rest. When I am emotionally struggling, He puts people before me to encourage me. When I am spiritually struggling, He takes me deeper in my faith. He is so good in taking care of me. These last few days have been tough physically which in turn causes emotional issues. Yesterday resting and napping enabled me to be at church last night. What a blessing to have Thomas want to sing "Good, Good Father" and then Ana to tell as we were dropping them off how her teacher played it during class. Woo hoo! Praise the Lord for godly teachers in our school system! I praise Him for empowering people to stand up for Him even in such circumstances. His empowerment is available for everyone. Oh how I pray for more people to grasp His power and to embrace it.

The same power that rose Jesus from the grave 
The same power that commands the dead to wake 
Lives in us, lives in us 
The same power that moves mountains when He speaks 
The same power that can calm a raging sea 
Lives in us, lives in us 
He lives in us, lives in us

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday! Thank You for today! Thank You for tomorrow! Thank You for Your empowerment! Thank You for loving me so greatly that You know exactly what I need and provide! Father, today is a new day. I pray for strengthening in my physical body but most of all I pray for Your will to be accomplished through me in my words and actions. I pray for the fatigue I am feeling to not allow my attitude to effected. I pray for people who need Your empowerment to find it today. Thank You Jesus for being My Victory! Amen.

No comments: