Sunday, April 10, 2016

Psalm 51:10-15 - "Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)"



I am so excited I feel like I could jump out of my skin! The Lord woke me up with these words to "Oceans (Where Feet May Fall)" going through my mind...

Spirit lead me where my trust is without borders
Let me walk upon the waters
Wherever You would call me
Take me deeper than my feet could ever wander
And my faith will be made stronger
In the presence of my Savior

Yes! 
"Spirit lead me..." The desire of my heart is to be living in the center of His will. When I am there, I will hear His voice and know what He desires of me. It is in surrender that I will be obedient. 
"Wherever You would call me..." Those use to be hard words to say, let alone put into action. But no longer is life like that. He knows wherever He calls me to go and whatever He calls me to do I am His obedient servant. 
"Take me deeper..." These words started almost a year ago and have not stopped yet in my walk with Him. The desire of my heart is to have more of Him.
"In the presence..." Oh how I love to be in His presence. It is so wonderful to live there 24/7. No more worries about the little things of life but just depending upon Him gives such peace.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song this morning to encourage me. Thank You for loving me so greatly. Thank You for walking me down the path of obedience. Lord, cleanse me of anything that would get between You and I. Lord, give me Your attitude today. Enable me to not be judgmental but instead to love with Your love. Fill me to overflowing with more of You so people see and hear You today. Thank You Father for being My 24/7! Amen.


No comments: