Friday, April 15, 2016

II Chronicles 7:14 - "Set A Fire"

What a blessed feeling I have in my spirit today. I was so tired yesterday and asked the Lord to give me His supernatural energy and He provided in abundance! From the time I prayed yesterday morning until the time I went to bed last night He was so very real to me. He blessed me so many ways...
  • by speaking to me so clearly as I was filling a shoebox...
  • having time with Ben, Emily and the kids and seeing their new home...
  • watching my grand babies eat their supper so good and then playing at the park with them...
  • having Miss Clementine want me to hold her and having the strength in my arms to do so...
  • sleeping nine hours last night and then another hour of just soaking.
Yes, He definitely blesses me. It seems that since Doc challenged us to follow II Chronicles 7:14 the blessings have been even greater. These last nineteen days of fasting and praying have brought about some major God moments in my life. I am so grateful for the way He speaks to me. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your Voice that speaks so clearly to me. Thank You for my eyes that see and my ears that hear from You. Thank You for all of the blessings from yesterday and for all of what You have in store for me today. Direct my steps, lead me to where You so desire of me to go and may Your words be my words! Fill me with more of You, Lord. Ooze out of me in such a way there will be no doubt it is You shining through me. Thank You Jesus for being My Everything! Amen.

No comments: