Sunday, April 17, 2016

II Chronicles 7:14 - "Holy Spirit"


These lyrics mean so much more to me today than they did at this time yesterday...

Holy Spirit, You are welcome here
Come flood this place and fill the atmosphere
Your glory, God, is what our hearts long for
To be overcome by Your presence, Lord

Those who gathered for a special time of corporate prayer yesterday could feel the Holy Spirit in our midst. He spoke to many with individual messages yet they all pointed to what will happen today in the lives of those who were obedient over these last twenty-one days. Today is the day we will see fruit from our efforts. It is sad to think not everyone participated but the Lord gives free-will and some have chosen to exercise their will toward themselves and the way of the world. Yesterday for those who were there the Holy Spirit was so great. He was welcomed and He came. Oh how I pray He will be welcomed today in our body of believers. I pray He will be welcomed in all bodies of believers.

I pray these words will be the cry of many hearts today...

Let us become more aware of Your presence
Let us experience the glory of Your goodness

When theses words are on the hearts of His people, He will come in a mighty way. There will be miracles and signs. There will be healing in physical, mental, emotional but most importantly in spiritual bodies. Woo hoo! Holy Spirit come!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the special time of prayer yesterday at the church. Thank You for the time last night when I heard Doc crying out to You for our church family. Thank You for the churches who will be open to Your Spirit today. Lord, more of You is my cry...more of You in me...more of You in my brothers and sisters. Father in Your words You gave me yesterday, "May it be so"...Yes! Thank You Jesus for being My Glory! Amen.

No comments: