Saturday, April 2, 2016

II Chronicles 7:14 - "I Refuse"


Dear Jesus,
What a day full of ministry! You have been with me in the valleys and on the mountains today. I am so grateful for the strength You have given us. Lord, thank You for...
  • saving this one's life that needs to get right with You
  • the opportunity to pray with "Katy" who was in such pain when we were at the ER...Lord, I most likely will never see this young lady again but I pray she will remember the words You spoke over her through me
  • the family who we anointed and blessed their home...may they be blessed in abundance for seeking more of You
  • the fifty years of marriage we celebrated with our friends
  • the young couple in pre-marital counseling who need spiritual direction
  • my husband who made the time to do as You directed him for tomorrow's service
Father, in Your precious name I rebuke this headache....I pray for Your healing touch to be upon my body. I am so excited for tomorrow's teaching on Tabernacle Prayer and refuse to allow the distraction of a headache to pull me away from focusing. Lord, may You be glorified from the start of the day tomorrow until the time our heads hit the pillows tomorrow night. Oh how I pray for more people to be a part of Corporate Prayer Time tomorrow but Lord we can't force them. The desire of my heart is for April 17 to truly be a "Miracle" or "Victory" Sunday but I know that will not happen for us as a corporate body of believers until all our praying and fasting. My heart breaks for those who refuse to follow Your plan for our Church. I can't imagine how You must feel. Father, I pray for believers to get to the point in their life where they can say...

Oh, I refuse
To sit around and wait for someone else
To do what God has called me to do myself
Oh, I could choose
Not to move but I refuse

Thank You Jesus for being My Determination. Amen.

No comments: