Tuesday, April 19, 2016

I Corinthians 13:11-12 - "Heart Cries Holy"


"My heart cries holy..." Yes it does! What an awesome song for the Lord to wake me up with this morning. This is exactly how I feel about my relationship with Him right now but I am praying for more. Last spring when He told me to 'go deeper' I had no clue what was going to change in my life. What a blessing to be obedient to Him and seek more of Him. I remember when I was a little I thought once you accepted Him into Your heart that was it. All you had to do was live for Him and life would be good. I am so grateful for the teaching of the Nazarene Church to live a life surrendered to Him...a life of holiness. Woo hoo! I also am grateful for Him taking me to I Corinthians 13 on Sunday. If we do not have His love flowing in and through us, we have nothing. His love enables us to love as He loves...to accept as He accepts...to think as He thinks. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the desire You put in my heart to be surrendered to You. Thank You for speaking to me. Thank You for loving me with unconditional love. Oh Father, how I pray for Your words and Your attitude to show through me today. Fill me to overflowing with more of You so people will see and hear You today through me. Thank You Jesus for being My Holiness. Amen.

No comments: