Monday, April 18, 2016

I Corinthians 13:1-3 - "Diamonds"

I woke up this morning singing...

He's making diamonds, diamonds
Making diamonds out of dust
He is refining in his timing 
He's making diamonds out of us

Yes He is! Yesterday the Holy Spirit showed up in a mighty way in our service. Two were saved, many stood to be sanctified and we continue to hear of healing that occurred. He was invited and He came. I loved what Doc said at one point in the service, "The atmosphere has changed!" Woo hoo! Yes! Why did it change? Because many who obeyed to praying and fasting over the last twenty-one days. Because many got to the end of themselves and allowed Him to work in and through them. The testimonies were awesome yesterday! In the morning and again last night in our Corporate Prayer Time we had some new faces and that was a blessing. More and more people are 'getting it'! This song continues...

I'll surrender to the power
Of being crushed by love
Oh, oh, oh oh, oh, oh
Till the beauty that was hidden
Isn't covered up
Oh, oh, oh oh, oh, oh
Oh it's not what I hoped for
It's something much better

I found this words interesting as the Lord led me to I Corinthians 13 in the 5PM Corporate Prayer Time. In the first few verses Paul explains without love there is nothing.


It was so cool after the Lord took me to these verses I looked up and on the screen was a beautiful sunset scene with these words, "I love you, God." Woo hoo! He is so awesome! Yesterday was a day I will never forget. I have been praying and fasting for people to allow change and those efforts were blessed. I pray as people left the church building they continued to bask in His presence. May they know He is their strength no matter what the world throws their way. 

Oh the joy of the lord
It will be my strength
When the pressure is on
He's making diamonds

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday but most importantly thank You for the day that is ahead. Lord, would You please make me dazzle and be sparkly for You today? Would You take off any rough edges in me and allow be to be brilliant for You? Would You make me beautiful in Your eyes? I don't want physical beauty but I do desire Your beauty to show through me. Would You sharpen my words with Your words? Would You enable my life to be something people desire to also live? Fill me to overflowing with more of You Father as You make a diamond out of me! Thank You Jesus for being My Refiner! Amen.


No comments: