Thursday, April 14, 2016

Ephesians 3:12 - "My Story"


Dear Jesus,
Paul writes in Ephesians 3 about how we can approach You with "freedom and confidence" through having the faith to do so. Father, I am approaching you this morning and asking You to calm my spirit. There is so much going on in my little world and I need to stay focused on You. I do not want the situations of life taking away my focus from You. I don't want to miss anything You have in store for me this day. Lord, my mind is going all over the place but I need You to reel me in. Take over my thoughts so my actions will be Yours. Father, my physical body is struggling with so little sleep. Would You please fill me with Your supernatural energy? Would You speak life into me this day? "My Story" was going through my head when I woke up. This part really speaks to me...

If I told you my story
You would hear victory over the enemy
And if I told you my story
You would hear freedom that was won for me
And if I told you my story
You would hear Life overcome the grave

Yes! It is the desire of my heart to have victory over the enemy! It is the desire of my heart that when people hear my story they will see how You gave me life over death. Thank You Jesus for all that You bless me with and all the ways You show Your love to me. Father, I praise Your Holy Name for the peace You give me when I focus on You. May Your peace be in me in abundance today. May Your love flow from me to all I talk to today. May Your freedom shine through me. Thank You Jesus for being My Story! Amen.

No comments: