Saturday, April 30, 2016

Psalm 46:10a - "There Is Power"


This morning the first thing in my mind was, "I can't do this..." The second thing in my mind were these lyrics...

There is power 
In the name of Jesus
There is power
Power in His name


I guess the Lord was trying to tell me something! Yes, there is power in His name! So when I feel like I can't physically or emotionally continue I will be reminded to call upon Him. "Jesus"...that is all it will take to have my tank filled up. 
"Jesus"...His name is powerful and can calm the storms of life.
"Jesus"...He is the Almighty who will enable me to keep my focus on Him.
Things of this world are just that, things but Jesus is forever. He is the Alpha, the Omega, the Beginning and the End. He is My Everything. Once again I am reminded that I must be still in His presence in order for Him to accomplish the desires of His heart in and through me.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder of the power of Your name! Lord, I pray for a quietness in my spirit today. I pray for more of You in order for me to stay focused on what You desire of me today. Lord, fill me to overflowing with You so I don't miss anything You desire. Thank You Jesus for being My Everything! Amen.

No comments: