Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Various Scripture - "Your Presence Is Heaven"


The Lord woke me up several times during the night with the words to "Your Presence Is Heaven" going through my mind...

Who is like You Lord in all the earth? - Psalm 89:8
Matchless love and beauty, endless worth - John 15:13
Nothing in this world can satisfy - Ecclesiastes 5:10-12
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry - John 7:37-38

Your presence is heaven to me - Hebrews 10:19-23
Your presence is heaven to me

Treasure of my heart and of my soul - Matthew 6:19-21
In my weakness you are merciful - Psalm 31:9
Redeemer of my past and present wrongs - Titus 2:13-15
Holder of my future days to come - Jeremiah 29:11

Your presence is heaven to me - Hebrews 10:19-23
Your presence is heaven to me

All my days on earth I will await - Romans 8:18-19; 23
The moment that I see You face to face - 1 Peter 4:13
Nothing in this world can satisfy - Ecclesiastes 5:10-12
'Cause Jesus You're the cup that won't run dry - John 7:37-38

Woo hoo! I love living in His presence here on this earth while I wait to be in His presence for eternity in heaven. There is no better place to be than in the Lord's presence. Living with him a 24/7 type of life gives such peace. There are no worries about the little things of life when He directs your every move. There are no doubts on whether what you do is right or wrong when He is the One to direct your steps. There is no stress in making decisions when He is the One to make them. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminders of this song. Your presence is where I bask. It is in Your presence that I am renewed each and every day. Your presence is such a blessing to me. Thank You Jesus for the strength to be with my friends yesterday during a very tough day for them. I pray for Your strength to be their strength throughout the days ahead. Father, I also praise Your holy name for the one who received the news of being cancer free! Woo hoo! Lord, continue to be with my dear friend who is suffering so greatly. Father, as I was talking with one yesterday about her...we want to see a miraculous healing on this earth for her. May Your Holy Spirit come down upon her right now, wherever she is and heal her from all that is not of You in her. I believe You can do that...I believe You will do that! Thank You Jesus for being My Presence. Amen.


No comments: