Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Psalm 128 - "The One I'm Running To"


We all have a choice to make in life. When things get rough, we can either allow the enemy a foothold or we can allow the Lord to be our strength. Sometimes it seems easier to give in to the enemy because we don't have to do anything. But the victory will come when we allow the Lord to help us through the tough times. There are many blessings in fearing the Lord. Psalm 128 tells us we will be blessed as we walk with Him. When going through tough times, we may have to look hard for the blessings but they are there. Each and every morning when we wake up we are blessed with breathing. When we have to use things to help us walk, we are blessed with the way the Lord gives people knowledge on how to make such things. As we go throughout our day, we are blessed by people who love on us. But how are we able to see the blessings in the midst of the 'junk'? How can we stay positive when things don't go the way we want? Where do we find peace in the midst of the storm? Plain and simple. Jesus. He woke me with a song by 7eventh Time Down called "The One I'm Running To" and I was blessed by these words...

So much I don't understand
In the middle of this circumstance
But I know my life is in Your hands

Tonight I'm gonna fix my eyes
On the only Hope that satisfies, my heart
You are, You are

Everything that's good and right and true
Jesus, I'm coming after who 
You are, you are
The One I'm running to


Woo hoo! Running to Him is the only way to live, whether it be 'good' days or 'bad' days. He is the "...only Hope that satisfies..." He is the peace when there is "So much I don't understand..." He knows the whys of what is going on in not only my physical body but also in Doc's physical body. He will provide for our finances even with all of the unknowns ahead of us. I am blessed by this knowledge. I do not have to worry about what is ahead because He already knows and is in control. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the ways You bless me. Thank You for being in control of my life. Lord, use me to be a blessing to someone today. Give me opportunity to love on someone who needs loved so badly. Open my eyes to what You desire of me. Father, I pray a healing over my husband's body. I pray You will encourage him and love on him in a mighty way today. Father, fill me to overflowing with more of You and less of me. I am Your servant and the desire of my heart is to do Your will. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope. Amen.

No comments: