Wednesday, June 3, 2015

II Corinthians 10; II Corinthians 12:9 - "He Knows"


I saw this picture yesterday and thought, "Oh God, You are so good in encouraging me!" My Daddy taught me to see the glass half full and not half empty. My neurologist has encouraged me over the last twenty-one years to keep moving even when I want to stop. In my spirit I know I have to move in order to not allow the MS to take over. Generally speaking I am a positive person. The Lord has created me in such a way that I encourage others with uplifting words instead of discouraging words. No matter what the circumstances I try my hardest to stay positive. It generally is not too hard to do because the Lord is with me and gives me peace in the midst of storms. He gives me His strength to do whatever is put before me. 

But when you are told the negatives of the MS and a flair-up a choice must be made. Do you go home and worry about the "what ifs" or do you pray, put on your armor and fight. These were my words I wrote yesterday...

"What did you say? Sounds kind of negative to me! You just don't realize that me and my God got this!!! He is bigger than MS!!! I am a warrior and have on my full armor to win this battle!!! Let me just show you what my God can do!!!!"

Then later in the day I read this update from Dan Bohi...

"Saturday night I watched a man healed instantly and start jumping up and down proclaiming his knees had no pain. Then a young lady with birth defect in her feetjust out of a recent surgery get off her walker and walk pain free as she proclaimed all pain is gone. Then a Methodist worship leader testified that her back was healed . Last night The Lord had a word I gave to a woman who got set free of fear and anxiety then she went back and brought her 17 year old daughter Hannah up for prayer. She has suffered for 3 years with a nerve disease that all her nerve endings are in pain and on fire constantly. They were getting ready to move to rhode island for treatments . As we were praying the Holy Spirit came upon this young lady and she fell on the ground weeping saying all the pain is gone as her mom and grandma were embracing her crying with her. The mom told me as we were leaving that last night was there last hope effort before having to move. I believe that if we will hold to the validity and authority the Word of God and allow the Holy Spirit to lead our gatherings that we will do what Jesus said we would do . I'm optimistic in a pessimistic world because Jesus is Lord and Holy Spirit is moving in our day in miraculous ways."

Woo hoo! My God is so great and so powerful! I love those last words from Dan, "I'm optimistic in a pessimistic world because Jesus is Lord and Holy Spirit is moving in our day in miraculous ways." Amen, brother! 


I think of the Apostle Paul who was put into a situation in II Corinthians 10 where he didn't live up to people's expectations. He could have given up yet he didn't because the Lord had given him authority to overcome anything that was thrown his way. That same authority is given to us. We have the authority through His divine empowerment to stand against the enemy and be victorious. II Corinthians 12:9a Jesus tells Paul, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Woo hoo! That is exciting to think about! Just as this picture says, I don't have to worry. He knows about everything going on. He even allowed these words to be said. I am thinking He allowed them in order to keep me fighting. He knows about high blood sugars. He knows about friends who are watching their loved ones die. He knows about the decisions that are being made. Plain and simple. He knows. I don't have to understand because He knows. The words to Jeremy Camp's song "He Knows" come to my mind...

All the bitter weary ways
endless striving day by day
you barely have the strength to pray
in the valley low

how hard your fight has been
how deep the pain within
wounds that no one else has seen
hurts too much to show 

all the doubt you're standing in between
And all the weight that brings you to your knees

HE KNOWS, HE KNOWS 
EVERY HURT AND EVERY STING
HE HAS WALKED THE SUFFERING
HE KNOWS, HE KNOWS
LET YOUR BURDENS COME UNDONE
LIFT YOUR EYES UP TO THE ONE
WHO KNOWS
HE KNOWS

Dear Jesus,
Thank You, thank You, thank You! You are so awesome in all the ways You encourage me! I am one blessed lady! Woo hoo! Lord, today is a new day. It is a day that some are making some hard decisions. It is a day of a lot of unknowns. Yet Father You already know the outcome of this day. You already know the end result of the decisions being made. The best part about this day is that You know. I don't have to worry about anything that comes my way because You know. My job is to put on my armor, be in Your presence so I can hear Your voice and fight the battles that will be put before me. Lord, You know my heart. You know the things I'm praying for. You know all. Bless my prayers. Bless my husband with a healing in his body. Fill me to overflowing so You ooze out of me. Give people Your peace when they see it through me. Lord, I just want to say You blessed me abundantly when You gave me the word "relief" for one who asked for prayer yesterday. At the end of the day for her to testify that even though the problem wasn't solved she had "relief" was such a blessing to me. You are so awesome. Lord, that was a miracle in itself. I am praying for miracles to be seen this day in healings of spiritual bodies, physical bodies, emotional bodies, mental bodies...bring them on Lord! Thank You Jesus for being The One Who Knows. Amen.





No comments: