Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Phil 4:13; II Timothy 1:7; Isaiah 40;31; Phil. 4:6-7 - "Because He Lives"

I woke up this morning singing a song Matt Maher does called "Because He Lives" and immediately started praying for three people who are going through some tough days. I pray they will know...

BECAUSE HE LIVES
I CAN FACE TOMORROW
BECAUSE HE LIVES
EVERY FEAR IS GONE
I KNOW HE HOLDS MY LIFE MY FUTURE IN HIS HANDS


The diseases on this earth will no longer be when we are in heaven. But until it is our time to go to be with Him we must remember that He is our strength as Philippians 4:13 says, I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength. He is the One who enables us to overcome fear as II Timothy 1:7 says, God did not give us a spirit that makes us afraid but He gave us a spirit of power, love and self-control. He is the One to give us exactly what we need to fight the diseases on this earth. Isaiah 40:31 tells us that our strength will be renewed when we wait on Him. But they who wait for the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for these words of encouragement. Oh Lord, give these three peace. Give them what they need to lean upon Your strength in this tough day. I pray for strength for the outcome of doctor appointments and a surgery today. I pray for strength for the one battling for her life. Lord, I know whatever happens will be Your will. I pray for You to be glorified in all three of these circumstances. Thank You for using me to be a vessel of light in this dark world full of sin and disease. Thank You for the reminder of Philippians 4:6-7 this morning, do not be anxious about anything, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.  And the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus. Thank You for being My Future. Amen.



No comments: