Tuesday, August 30, 2022

Proverbs 3:5-6 - "For All My Life"

 

Once again God outdid Himself with the beauty of the sunset last night. As I stood and looked at it I was in awe. He is such a magnificent artist. It amazes me how we are having so much rain yet in between the rains He blesses me with morning walks, watching the dolphins play in the water, and last night a beautiful sky. Every time I was awake during the night a song Taya sings called "For All My Life" was on my mind.

I won’t lean on
My own
Understanding
I will let go
Follow
Empty-handed
You say Your yoke is easy
You say Your burden’s light
So I’ll let You
Lead me
For all my life

Yes! We do not have to do anything in life without God. He is always there for us to help us make decisions, encourage us through 'tough' days with His peace, provide joy when the enemy comes walking, etc. I am so thankful for Who He is in my life and the way He encourages me to be who He desires. I am thankful for days like yesterday that fill up my emotional tank with Scripture, music, and friends. He knows exactly what I need and provides. Chatting with friends over the internet yesterday and with another friend in person last night was a blessing. Spending time with another friend blessed me in abundance. When we don't understand the circumstances we find ourselves in, all we have to do is allow God to be in control. He will reveal things to us in His time. Waiting on His time can be difficult in our humanness but it is something we will be blessed through as we do. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You again for the beauty of Your creation! Thank You for loving me so greatly and blessing me with so many friends! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. I pray Your peace over many going through difficult days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Beth; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sandy; Rick; Cyndi; Serenna and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Preacher Bill Watts; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Alex's niece; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; and Sue Danhoff's husband HarvI pray for: the Long Family, Vickie and her son Jim, Becky, Ken, and Russ. Thank You for continued strength for Baby Henry and Alex's brother who was in a car accident. I praise You for Carolyn's cousin being found safe! Thank You for being My Life! Amen.

No comments: