Friday, August 5, 2022

Exodus 14:14 - "I'll Find You"

Life can be tough but my God i tougher. There can be all kinds of things that come before us but nothing is too big for my God. I look around and see so many people hurting. Some physically with disease, hurts from accidents, etc. Some mentally/emotionally from broken relationships, being put down time after time, loss of a loved one, etc. Some financially from making bad decisions, loss of a job, etc. The ones that hurt my heart the most are those hurting spiritually. Some don't even realize they are lacking spiritually because they have never been told about God or experienced Him. Some know Him yet have walked away. My heart is heavy for those who are choosing to not allow God to be their King of Kings and Lord of Lords. I don't understand how the human mind works but I do know there are many who are caught up in the antics of satan because they are confused. My God does not cause confusion. He provides peace. Even in the midst of the trials of life His peace is available to all who will accept it. I woke up with a song Lecrae sings called "I'll Find You" on my mind.

Just fight a little longer, my friend
It's all worth it in the end
But when you got nobody to turn to
Just hold on, and I'll find you
I'll find you

God is there for us at atl time. He desires to love us through tough situations so our faith will grow stronger. He never walks away from us even when we make the choice to walk from Him. There are times He gives us 'tough' days to stretch our faith. Many times people think bad times come from the enemy but that is not always true. God desires us to draw closer to Him. When life is 'good' and everything is going well, we tend to think we no longer need God. We always need Him and just need to realize that. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for a friend who talked me out of being crabby when my flight was delayed yesterday! Thank You for safe travels! Thank You for going before me when the 'tough' days of life hit and showing me what You desire of me! Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You be so close to many going through 'tough' days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Beth; Nancy; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Rhonda; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Amber; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Rick; Simone; Cyndi; Serenna and her husband; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Sharon's daughter Ashley; Chrissy's cousins; Shirley Jones; Preacher Bill Watts; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; my friend with mesothelioma; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Alex's niece; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; and a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer. I pray for: the Long Family, Vickie and her son Jim, Clay's cousin who was in a motorcycle accident, and Russ. Thank You for continued strength for Baby Henry! I also pray protection over Donna's grandmother and others evacuated in Kentucky floods. Thank You for being The One Who Fights For Me! Amen.

No comments: