Wednesday, June 2, 2021

Matthew 19:26 - "No Impossible With You"


God woke me up during the night with the words to a song I Am They sings called "No Impossible With You." Woo hoo! Nothing is impossible when we allow God to work in and through us. I took this picture of greenery growing out of a wall at Jerusalem a few years ago. It amazes me when I see such things. I marvel how a plant can grow in such circumstances. I also marvel how we can grow in Christ in 'tough' situations or during times when everything seems to be going wrong. God uses challenging times to take our faith stronger. Sometimes He uses such times to open our eyes to something He desires of us to do or not to do. No matter what we are going through He is there with us. He desires to guide us in the path He wants us to be on, doing the things He wants us to accomplish, etc. Sometimes we just need to take a step back and allow Him to show us His will because we get in His way. Sometimes we try to manipulate situations instead of allowing Him to be in charge. Shame on us! I love the words to this song! I will allow Him to remind me of them throughout the day ahead.

Right now You're fighting all my battles
Right now You're breathing life again
And I know You're mighty in my weakness
So right now my soul will say amen

There's no heart You can't rescue
No war You can't win
No story so over
It can't start again
No pain You won't use
No wall You won't break through
It might be too much for me but
There is no impossible with You

We never know what will happen in the day before us and we need to be OK with the knowledge God knows and that is good enough. We never know what challenges will come our way but God knows and that is good enough. We never know when it will be the day we take our last breath on this earth and we need to be ready at all time to meet Him in heaven for eternity. I can honestly say I am thankful I do not know what is ahead in my life. I don't want to know. I'm afraid if I knew I would manipulate things instead of walking in obedience to His will. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the rest You provided yesterday! Thank You for friends who checked on me! Thank You for my Tuesday night EQUIP class that blesses me in abundance! Thank You for Rickey who encourages me greatly! Thank You for cleansing me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! May You ooze out of my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today in a mighty way. May people see/hear You through me. May the MS tingling not be a distraction to what You have for me today. Lord, I continue to pray for so many who are going through 'tough' days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Tish Gardner; Cait; Melanie; Jodi with her Daddy Owen; Jack and Paula; Little Ivy's family; Pastor Sammy; Pastor Scott with his mother in Hospice; and so many others. Lord, be greater than the hurts of life. I pray for two friends with career decisions to receive Your guidance. Thank You for being My Possible! Amen.

No comments: