Thursday, June 17, 2021

II Timothy 1:7 - "Good, Good Father"

This morning driving to Savannah to fly to Texas I thought about many years ago when Dr. Berke asked me what I wanted to accomplish through the new MS medication I was starting. My response was, "I want to play with my grand babies without being in a wheelchair." Seven grandchildren later and I've had opportunity to play with each of them without the wheelchair. Woo hoo, God! Whether the medication is the reason for how I live with MS or not I know one thing for sure. God is definitely how I live with MS. He continues to give me His strength every day of my life. When life gets 'tough', God gets tougher. When the schedule goes crazy, God is there to give me His peace. When life gets emotionally hard, God is there to love me through such times. Once again, I say I don't know how people get through life without Him to lean upon. I am so thankful for His love, mercy, and grace. I am thankful for the way He provides exactly what I need. He is such a "Good, Good Father" and I am blessed by Him every day of my life. His strength is perfect at all time. His love is so great at all time. His empowerment is mighty at all time. Woo hoo! I am standing on II Timothy 1:7 today knowing He will empower me to not just get through the day with whatever happens but He will be glorified through me. Praise His Holy Name!

You're a Good, Good Father
It's who you are, it's who you are, it's who you are
And I'm loved by you
It's who I am, it's who I am, it's who I am

Dear Jesus, Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for providing for this trip! Thank You for being with me throughout the day ahead! May You be glorified in all I do/say. Cleanse me so You can fill me. I pray You will flow from my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts throughout this day in a mighty way. Thank You for improvement in Beth's arm! Thank You for being with so many going through 'tough' times. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Gay and Doug; Little Ivy's family; and so many others. Thank You for being with my friend who is interviewing today for a new position at her company! Thank You for being with me as I travel! Thank You for being My Strength! Amen.



No comments: