Thursday, February 16, 2023

John 14:12 - "Miracle Power"

This picture brings me so much happiness. Yesterday while walking at Kate Gleason Park I was in awe at the beauty of God's creation. It is hard to see but there was a beautiful butterfly flying around the bushes. This particular bush was in bloom yet has so many more buds yet to bloom. Some ladies took the blooms that had fallen and crafted hearts throughout the park. The butterfly, flowers, and hearts reminded me just how much Jesus loves me. He loves me so much that He died so I could live. He loves me so much when I mess up or miss an opportunity in life He continues to love me instead of tossing me aside. He loves me so much that He never gives up on me even though it may take time after time to get something through my thick scull. His love is greater than anyone else can give me. Praise His Holy Name! Yesterday was full of emotions. I experienced joy, expectation, anger, disappointment, and so many other emotions. The coolest thing is no matter what emotion I experienced He still loved me. Yesterday morning He loved me so much when I was struggling with a particular situation I received a call from Paul who talked me through it. Paul didn't know I needed to talk but God did and provided. Yesterday afternoon as I worked more on Sunday's sermon He revealed to me not only parts of this Sunday's sermon but also the next one too. Last night He blessed me in abundance with my church family gathering for dinner and study. Even when we think life is not going as we desire or how we think it should God is in the midst of us working in and through us as we allow Him. Praise His Holy Name for this knowledge! I am so grateful for His Word and the way it speaks to me. John 14:12 is a verse that encourages me to walk by faith in obedience to Him. As I do, He will be able to do miraculous things through me. Woo hoo! As we live in His "Miracle Power" we will receive many blessings.

I believe in miracle power
In a wonder working God
I am filled with the Holy Spirit
Working wonders in my heart
I belong to a loving Father
I'm a friend of Christ His Son
When it feels like I won't make it
I call on Jesus

Dear Jesus, Thank You for the beauty of Your creation and this beautiful weather we are experiencing! Thank You for the people You put into my life and the way they bless me in abundance! Cleanse me so You can fill me with more of You. May people see/hear You through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today. Thank You for Your protection with travel today! Thank You for getting me through so many emotions yesterday with different situations! Lord, I pray Your strength and empowerment over many going through emotional days. My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Pete and Delores; Steve; Marion; Cait; Rhonda; Mike; Norma Hall; Sharon Sebolt and her parents; some young ladies with anxiety; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; Mary Lilley; a husband/father separated from his wife; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; April; Ashley Foor; families in turmoil; Gay and Doug; Sherry; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Katelyn; Chrissy's cousin; Shirley Jones; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Little Ivy; Little Judson; Little Roselynn; a young girl in our community; a lady whose breast cancer has returned; a lady diagnosed with stage two breast cancer; a lady diagnosed with throat cancer; Sue Danhoff's husband Harv; and Michele with breast cancer. I pray for: the Long Family, Becky, Russ, a couple contemplating divorce and another couple having serious issues. Thank You for continued healing for: Pastor Tommy and Pam and Darryle and his family. I praise You for continued reconciliation for a father and his prodigal daughter. Thank You for being My Miracle Maker! Amen.

No comments: