Thursday, March 24, 2022

Psalm 67 - "The Blessing"


God directed me to read Psalm 67 this morning. It is a great reminder to praise Him for all He does and is in my life. It reminds me when I praise Him, I bless Him. Last night in Bible study we talked about the importance of sharing Him with others. Verse two in The Passion Translation reads: Send us out all over the world so that everyone everywhere will discover your ways and know who You are and see Your power to save. Yes! It should be all believers goal in life to share His love so others will realize His saving grace. I personally want others to experience His love so they can have what I have. His love. His empowerment. His peace. He blesses me in abundance every day. Yesterday was an 'off' day where there was not anything wrong yet I felt crabby. It is on such days I need to dig in deeper to Him. If I don't, the enemy will get a foothold. God blessed me with rest yesterday. He blessed me with a great time last night with my church family. He blessed me with my friend Tim going and spending time with my Momma last night during the storms. Plain and simple. He blessed me. I know I didn't deserve it with the attitude I had throughout the day but He still blessed me. Verse seven reads, And the blessings keep coming! All the ends of the earth will give Him the honor He desires and be in awe of Him! Oh how I pray for more people to realize Him in their life. I pray for more people to accept Him into their heart and for those who already have to go deeper in relationship with Him. I have the song "The Blessing" going through my mind this morning...

The Lord bless you
And keep you
Make His face shine upon you
And be gracious to you
The Lord turn His
Face toward you
And give you peace


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead today! Father, go before me with Marion and give me what I need to get PT accomplished with her today. Cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with You. May my thoughts, attitude, words, and actions be Yours. I pray for blessings with getting my new phone set-up. I pray Your wisdom with all on the calendar and Your peace over every aspect of my day ahead. I pray Your peace over: My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Tony and Madeline; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Little Jensen who needs a heart; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Pastor Sam; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; David Faber; Amber; families in turmoil; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments... Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Patti Perkins; Tammie; Betty's friend in New York; Clay's friend;  my friend diagnosed with mesothelioma; Dorothy's grandson; Little Ivy; and my friend who has upcoming radiation treatments. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Baby Henry, and Christina and her family. I praise You for Judy's great grand child being released from the hospital! I pray for all our military and their families to lean into Your strength. Lord, continue to be with Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself with 'tough' days when we miss my Rickey so greatly. This picture was taken on a day of blessings with a picnic in the park at Savannah. What a blessing You gave me in him! Thank You for being My Blessing Maker! Amen.

No comments: