Monday, March 7, 2022

I Peter 5:7 - "Sparrows"

Thank You Jesus for getting me through a 'tough' MS day yesterday! Thank You for all of the people who prayed for me! Thank You for a great day at church. for the person who bought my lunch, and for the three hour nap You provided! I woke up this morning with the song "Sparrows" going through my mind and thought how appropriate! 

'Cause You take good care of me
You take good care of me
You know what I need before I even ask a thing
And You hold me in Your hands
With a kindness that never ends
I'm carried in Your love no matter what the future brings
Yeah, You take good care of me

I just had the conversation with my Momma Saturday about how we do not need to worry about the 'what ifs' but instead need to relax in God. He knows what is ahead and will provide what we need. I am thankful her pain lessened a bit. I know it is going to be a long time until she can get into the orthopedic doctor and I pray protection over her hip until then. Yesterday as I was hit so much with MS 'junk' I could have had the thoughts of what if this never goes away but I didn't. I know God is in control. I know He could stop it at any time. I know there is a reason for it. Plain and simple. I know. God takes such good care of me. This morning as I listen to the birds singing I am blessed to know God takes care of every one of His creations. He loves each one so much. His love for us shows through the way He cares for us. We are to reflect His love through our words, actions, attitude, and thoughts. The only way that can happen is for us be full of Him. I ask Him every day to cleanse me so He can fill me. I know that is the only way I can be who He desires me to be. 

Dear Jesus, Thank You for being with me yesterday in such a mighty way! I knew I could not 'do' what You have called me to do without Your intervention. Thank You for being with me in the day ahead! This tingling in my head drives me crazy but I am kind of used to it and will glorify You though the day. Thank You for the internal shakes and nausea subsiding! Thank You for being Who You are in my life! Thank You for Darrel and Kayla being there to hug me when I got the news of my friend Pastor Todd passing! He was such a dear friend to Doc and I and after Doc's passing he checked on me regularly. I know the angels are rejoicing but  this is another one I wonder 'why?' with all the good work he was doing on this earth for You. I pray there will be someone to step up to make a difference in the lives of those addicted and miserable. Thank You for continuing to be with Little Judson and Little Ivy and their families as they await test results! Thank You for being with many going through 'tough' days! My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; my brother Richard; Ben and Colleen; Tony and Madeline; Pete and Delores; Steve; Cait; Mike; Norma Hall; Little Jensen who needs a heart; Sharon Sebolt and her Momma Shirley; Serena and her husband; some young ladies with anxiety; a man in rehab for anger issues; a young man out of rehab who needs strength in his daily walk; a husband/father separated from his wife; Pastor Sam; Mary Lilley; Preacher Bill Watts; those with COVID either themselves or in their family; Iwilda's family; Brooklyn; Kristen Batten; Timmy; and many others. I also pray healing prayers over many who are dealing with 'c' and/or going through treatments...Doug and Gay; Patty's daughter Tracy; Sharon's daughter Ashley and niece Amy; Chrissy's cousins; Debbie's husband Kelly; Cait's friend with leukemia; my pastor friend with daily chemo; Patti Perkins; Tammie; Betty's friend in New York'; my friend diagnosed with mesothelioma; and my friend going through tests. I pray for: Jonathan whose mother was diagnosed with a brain tumor, the Long Family, Baby Henry, Christina and her family, and Karl Stein. I pray for all our military and their families to lean into Your strength. Thank You Lord for being with Anna, Michael, Matt, and myself in these days without my Rickey with us. Yesterday as I was going through all the MS junk I thought of how he was so concerned when I had shakies. I can still hear him say, 'I love you Sheila Girl and wish I were there with you.' Me too. Thank You for being The One Who Cares For Me! Amen.

No comments: