Sunday, September 26, 2021

Isaiah 60:19 - "From The Inside Out"

Another first....woo hoo! Officiating for Allison and Jose's wedding was so special. From the moment I received the phone call from Eddie Wednesday morning throughout the entire weekend I was blessed. Even when I saw there was a delay in my connecting flight to Savannah I still felt blessed. I am so thankful for the way God made it possible for me to get back to preach this morning even though I was a just a tad late. I also am thankful to have friends from Ohio in service today and then they took me to lunch. Praise God for all of the blessings He contiually pours out over me. The words to the song "From The Inside Out" have been on my mind throughout today.

Your will above all else
My purpose remains
The art of losing myself
In bringing you praise

Everlasting
Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending
Your glory goes beyond all fame

My heart and my soul
I give you control
Consume me from the inside out, Lord
Let justice and praise
Become my embrace
To love you from the inside out

I am so blessed by God every day. I pray I bless Him too. I pray I make Him proud of me. The desire of my heart is to fulfill the desire of His heart for me. I want to love Him so much that there is no doubt of who He is in my life. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus, Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for a safe trip home and for the opportunity to officiate Allison and Jose's wedding! Thank You for my tribe who pray for me no matter what or when I ask for prayer! Thank You for being with Joan and her family during these difficult days! Thank You for being with many going through 'tough' days! My Momma; my sisters Linda, Sally, and Mary; Dan; Ben and Colleen; Steve; Tony and Madeline; the Edwards family with Randy and Vicki's deaths; many with COVID; Gay and Doug; Ms Savon; Carrie and Chris; Donna and Mike with recent loss of spouse; Norma; Sharon Sebolt; Stacy as she recuperates from surgery; some young ladies with anxiety; Rachel and Bill Watts; Ed with stage four cancer; a man in rehab for anger issues and another who was just released with addiction issues; a friend who needs protection in a hostile workplace; and so many others. I pray blessings on Homer and Darlene as they begin another adventure. Lord, may we all remember You desire us to live in Your will. Thank You for Rickey picking me up and dropping me off at the airport! What a blessing he is in my life! Thank You for being My Everlasting! Amen.

No comments: