Monday, August 31, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; I Peter 3:15-16 - "All My Hope"

The Lord woke me up with the words to a song Crowder sings called All My Hope. After a tough night with little sleep I was encouraged by it.

Come on and sing
All my hope is in Jesus
Thank God my yesterday's gone
All my sins are forgiven
I've been washed by the blood

Praise His Holy Name! I am so grateful for the hope I have in Him. I also am grateful for the hope people see in me. Yesterday one of the verses we read in our sermon was I Peter 3:15-16.

Set apart the Messiah as Lord in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to anyone who asks you for a reason for the hope that is in you. However, do this with gentleness and respect. I Peter 3:15-16 


I desire people to see Jesus in my life. I pray people will desire to be in relationship with Him through me. The way we lean into Him during 'tough' times can be seen. When we live out His love, we show people the hope He gives us. We have hope to live eternal life with Him when we live for Him on this earth. That is what my goal in life is and I pray others will desire the same goal.


Dear Jesus,

Thank You for being with us through a 'tough' time last night! Thank You for being our calmness in the midst of chaos! Thank You for the gentle spirits of Hospice nurses! Thank You for Doc's pain being less this morning! Thank You for the rest You are going to provide today! Thank You for our sermon yesterday! Oh how I pray people made decisions to live sanctified lives. Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with You. May You be my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts throughout this day. May my tiredness not take my focus off of You! May I stand firm on II Timothy 1:7 in the day ahead. I pray for David and Regina who need Your healing touch. May them and their families feel Your presence in a mighty way today! Thank You Jesus for being My Hope! Amen.





No comments: