Saturday, August 15, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; Matthew 6 - "Jesus, I Believe"

 


Throughout the night when I was awake the Lord had the words to Big Daddy Weave's song Jesus, I Believe going through my mind as He brought people to my mind to cover in prayer.

I need to hear You now
I need to know it's You
I'm standing on Your promises
I know Your Words are true
You're bigger than what I see
And it's You in exchange for me
'Cause even the impossible is your reality
Jesus I believe
Jesus I believe

So let Your kingdom come
And let Your will be done
Here on the earth
Just like it is in heaven

There are so many people who had surgeries, procedures, treatments, etc. lately or have them scheduled to happen soon. He had me pray for them to realize His love to the fullest. When we pray for His Kingdom to come on earth as it is in heaven as in Matthew 6 we are praying for no sickness, disease, etc. We are praying for all people to live in His will. We are praying for there to be unity with praises instead of grumbling with arguing. Plain and simple. We are praying for a totally different way of life for many people on this earth so all can live for eternity in heaven. I am praying for change to happen in all of us. I want to go deeper in my faith so I will see more miracles happen. I desire to be who Jesus has called me to be. I want to believe the impossible is His reality. The only way for this to happen is to stand on the promises He gives me and surrender every aspect of my life to Him daily. I must stand upon II Timothy 1:7 in His love and empowerment to accomplish what He desires of me.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this song and Scripture that encourage me greatly to live in Your will! Thank You for the accomplishments I made yesterday with errands! Thank You for being with Doc as he had such a nasty day yesterday! I pray today will be better for him. I ask for Your continued healing in his body as You strengthen him. Lord, there seem to be so many people who have had or are scheduled for treatments, procedures/surgeries, etc. May You be so real to each one of them. Valerie as she awaits another surgery; Little Emma who will have her appendix removed today; Larry Strasbaugh; my sister Linda; Kim Craigmyle; Samantha Greathouse; Melissa; David in therapy; and so many others. I also pray for Your supernatural peace to come over Emily and her family as they have her grandpa's funeral today. I pray the same for the family and church family of the pastor who died from COVID-19. May they sense Your nearness in a mighty way. I pray Your peace over Tish and Cory with their fostering situation. May You be so near to them with the birth of another little girl. I praise You for the birth in our family this week. I praise You for the way You are going to be close to parents who are leaving their children at college whether it be the first time or not! I praise You for the way You are going to cleanse me so You can use me to be who You have called me to be. Thank You Jesus for being My Will! Amen.

No comments: