Friday, August 21, 2020

II Timothy 1:7; Philippians 4:13 - "Even If"

 


What a blessing to have assurance that no matter what lies ahead in this day it will not be a surprise to God! He goes before us and paves the way. I do not know how people get through days such as what we are experiencing without that assurance. Knowing His strength is my strength is great encouragement every day. I am leaning greatly on His physical, mental, emotional, financial, and most of all spiritual strength. Praise His Holy Name for verses like Philippians 4:13 that tell me His strength is readily available for me as I allow Him to have total control of my life. I know the only way for His strength to be experienced fully is for me to stand upon II Timothy 1:7. This morning the enemy tried to tell me I couldn't 'do' what I needed to do. Praise God for being right there to remind me I do not have to 'do' anything on my own strength but can be blessed through His. He is my Strength. He is my Hope. He is my Greatest Encourager. Woo hoo! Once again this morning Even If by Mercy Me is going through my mind.

I know You're able and I know You can
Save through the fire with Your mighty hand
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone
I know the sorrow, and I know the hurt
Would all go away if You'd just say the word
But even if You don't
My hope is You alone

God can do anything! He does everything for us that we allow Him as we walk in His will. He knows our hurts. He knows when we are struggling and He is there to give us exactly what we need. No matter what happens in the day ahead He will remain my Hope. I continue to pray for healing in Doc's body while on this earth sooner than later but I also pray if that is not in His will to heal Him in heaven with a new body that will not have cancer. No matter what/when his healing occurs I will be very intentional in living in God's will. I also will allow God to work in and through me.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your Word and songs that encourage me greatly to lean more into You! Thank You for being with us through these tough days! I pray for Doc to feel Your supernatural empowerment throughout this day as he deals with pain and goes for the first radiation treatment. Lord, be greater than the obstacles before him. I pray for a cleansing in my spirit so I can walk in Your will. May You be greater than the hurts of my heart. Thank You Jesus for being My Hope! Amen.

1 comment:

Aritha said...

Amen and thanks for this blogpost. It is helping me.