Sunday, April 30, 2017

Jude 3 - "Priceless"


The Lord woke me up with these words from "Priceless" going through my mind...

I see you dressed in white
Every wrong made right
I see a rose in bloom
At the sight of you
Oh, so priceless
Irreplaceable, unmistakable, incomparable
Darling, it's beautiful
I see it all in you
Oh, so priceless

He then took me back to Jude and stopped me at verse 3. There are people who have come to the Lord who are ridiculed by people not only in the world but unfortunately some in the church. People's words can tear a person down in no time. We must remember the past is just that. The past. Once we confess and repent the Lord not only forgives but forgets. It is too bad people can't do the same. The Lord knows our heart. A lot of times people get so caught up in the way we use to be they cannot see anything different. In some situations it takes time for them to see the Lord work in and through us. In other situations the enemy has their eyes blinded. The only thing to do is to 'keep on keepin' on' and pray for them. We must also remember He is a God of second chances.

Sisters, we can start again
Give honor 'til the end
Love, we can start again

Brothers, we can start again
Give honor 'til the end
Yeah, we can start again

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the reminder today the past is the past. Thank You for Your love that washes away our sins when we confess and repent. Thank You for loving us so greatly and feel we are "priceless". I pray for those who are struggling with their past to allow You to work in and through them in a mighty way. I pray for those who are ridiculing them to have their eyes opened. I pray for ears to be closed to words that are hurtful. Lord, people don't even realize what they say sometimes. I pray for their minds to be cleansed from anything the enemy has put in them. Father, I also want to thank You for answers to prayers. I love when You have me praying for someone and then allow me to know the answer. Thank You, thank You, thank You! Lord, You had me praying many times in the night for people who need to be back in fellowship with their church family. Oh how I would love to find out they went today. Father, forgive me when I get crabby like yesterday and then during the night. I am so sorry I allow that to happen. Fill me with more of You so You are my words, actions, attitude and focus today. Thank You Jesus for being My God of Second Chances. Amen.

No comments: