Friday, April 28, 2017

Nehemiah 1:5-6 - "My Help Comes From You"

The Lord woke me up several times during the night with "My Help Comes From You" going through my mind and people to pray for...

  • the couple who are dealing with a possible miscarriage
  • the lady with hip pain
  • the lady with kidney failure
  • the lady who is desperate for a change in her career
  • the family with a member having unknown health issues
  • the lady and children whose husband/father left them for another woman
  • the lady having further tests done today for her lung cancer
  • the family who lost everything in a fire 
  • the lady with turmoil in her home with her health and family issues
  • the wife dealing with her husband deciding he is a woman
  • the son dealing with 'junk' after his father's death
  • the man who continues to deal with bronchitis/pneumonia
  • the man dealing with shingles pain
  • the lady with eye issues who had a second surgery
  • the children whose mother is a lesbian
  • the man who went back to work after being off for an injury
  • the mommy with a little guy dying from cancer
The list seems to grow on and on. The thing the Lord impressed upon me is that many of these people need a spiritual healing more than a physical healing. My heart breaks for those who refuse Him. Nehemiah prayed in intercession for those who needed to confess to the Lord. His prayer is showing us to draw near to God. He is the Great One who hears our prayers. He also is the One to speak to us. It is through this relationship with Him that we find comfort in knowing He not only hears us but He answers our prayers. His answers may not be what we want to hear but they are what He desires. He may not heal the physical issues until people have their spiritual issues healed. He may not heal physical bodies on this earth but instead heal them in glory. The thing we must always remember is that He loves us and wants what is best for us.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for using me during the night to pray for so many. Father, I pray for spiritual healing first and foremost. I pray for people to get to the end of themselves so they will allow You full reign in their life. Thank You for loving me so greatly that Your will is the desire of my heart. Lord, today is finally here...the day Doc will be back home...woo hoo! Thank You for staying close to me this week. Thank You for being with him as he was away. I pray for a spiritual touch to be upon him as he continues to seek Your will. I pray for an encouragement to be in his spirit throughout this day and especially tomorrow as he does the route again. He needs You to encourage him greatly tomorrow. Father, enable me to encourage him however You desire. Lord, be my words, actions and attitude so not only with him but with everyone who hears/sees me so they will know Your love through me. Thank You Jesus for being My Nehemiah! Amen.

No comments: