Thursday, April 6, 2017

I John 5:4-5 - "Overcomer"



The enemy is hard at work but the promise of I John 5:4-5 is one I am holding onto today in a mighty way. He is greater than the 'junk' of this world! He is greater than anything the enemy tries to throw at us! Plain and simple. He is greater and we will have victory through Him! He did not die on the cross for naught. He died for us to be overcomers in this world.

You're an overcomer
Stay in the fight 'til the final round
You're not going under
'Cause God is holding you right now
You might be down for a moment
Feeling like it's hopeless
That's when he reminds you
That you're an overcomer
You're an overcomer


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the blessings of yesterday! Thank You for protection through the storms last night. I pray for those who lost homes, vehicles, etc. I also pray if there were any lives lost You will comfort their families. Father, today has been full of 'junk' but I am believing in the words of I John 5:4-5. I am asking for Your supernatural power to engulf my husband and I today. I have my armor on to protect me from the darts of the enemy. Lord, this morning You reveal to me a 'friend' can be used by the enemy. I pray for that friend to be filled to overflowing with the Holy Spirit so there is no room for the enemy in their life. Lord, we need Your strength in not only our physical bodies but most importantly in our spiritual bodies. Be my words, actions, and attitude today. Thank You Jesus for being Our Victory! Amen.

No comments: