Saturday, April 15, 2017

Jude 1:2 - "Never Been A Moment"


The book of Jude was written to those sanctified by Christ with no particular person or church in mind. I love how the second verse reads in The Message. As I read it this morning I thought it was perfect in this season of life. Life is just too crazy right now. This week having off from classes went by so fast. I did not get accomplished what I wanted on break but then again I did not have a break from anything but school. We have prayed for a year for Doc to have a part-time job. It does not make sense why it happened now but we are grateful for it. The week before Easter is a busy time in the church with extra services and activities. It has been extremely tough for him to be in training this week. One day in Charleston and four here were a bit much. But once again the Lord has provided the strength to do what we needed to do. In the KJV this particular verse reads, "Mercy unto you, and peace, and love, be multiplied." His grace, mercy and love provide peace. He knows all and has His reasons for the things that happen. Perhaps He is stretching me to use the things I am learning through my studies. Perhaps He is stretching Doc. He only knows. He woke me this morning to the song "Never Been A Moment" and I was blessed with these words...

You've been the rock
You've been the peace
Always showing Your good heart to me
My days are marked by grace I don't deserve
You've been the price I could never pay
You've been the light that has led the way
No matter where I am, I am sure 


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for Your love, mercy and grace! Thank You for Your peace in the midst of chaos! Father, bless our efforts in a mighty way! Stretch us to what You desire us to be. I pray You will be our hands and feet as we serve in this area You have led us to. Father, be our words, actions, attitude and vision as we continue to live out Your will.  Ooze out of us in a way that people will feel Your love. Thank You Jesus for being My Lord. Amen.

No comments: