Saturday, April 22, 2017

Jude 20-21 - "What A Beautiful Name"


"Staying right at the center of God's love..." The only way to do this is to be in the right relationship with Him. This takes work yet the rewards are greater than anything one can go through. It takes commitment to doing not only what is right but what He desires. It takes sacrifice of time, money and efforts. The greatest thing it takes is dying to self. One must let go of what they think they want to do or say and allow the Holy Spirit to work in and through them. It is so cool to think about how God created us so Jesus could save us so the Holy Spirit could work in and through us. Woo hoo! That is everyone's purpose while on this earth. Jude talks about how there are people who are trying to tear down believers. They are going into churches to cause problems. Sometimes these are people who were worshiping right along side others but turned away from God. That saddens me to think. Where are we, as a church, going wrong? What could we do different to keep people in relationship with Christ? It is nothing we can do personally but the Holy Spirit can work through us as we love on people. He is the Only One who can convict people. We can not but we can love on them with His love so they will be focused on Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the empowerment of the Holy Spirit that strengthened me to get through the last few days. Thank You for the way You protected me over the many miles traveled. Thank  You for the blessings of learning I had at the District Assessment. Thank You for the encouraging words I received. Father, my physical body is drained but my spiritual body is renewed. Thank You for that! Thank You for the way You will give wisdom on what You desire me to do over these next few days and what I don't have to do. Fill me to overflowing with more of You so people will see and hear You through me. Thank You for being The One I Listen To. Amen.

No comments: