Saturday, April 1, 2017

James 1:2-4 - "Never Been A Moment"


I woke up with these words from "Never Been A Moment" going through my mind and knew the Lord was with me....

You're forever
It don't matter what I'm walking through
Coz no matter where I'm going
There's never been a moment
That I was not loved by you


He knew what I needed yesterday afternoon after going through the morning again with prescription issues. He knew I needed some time to bask in His Son's presence while in the beautiful sunshine outside. He knew Doc and I needed some time away from the pressures of life. Plain and simple. He knew and He provided. He provided time, a beautiful sunny afternoon, money from friends for lunch and gift card for dessert. As I was laying in the swing looking up into the beautiful sky I was overwhelmed with the way He loves us. When I took this picture, I thought He must think we are pretty tough to be able to handle all of the curve balls that have happened since coming to South Carolina. Someone asked me if I thought we made the wrong decision in moving since we had all this 'stuff' come at us. My answer was, "No way! It makes us realize we are right where He wants us. This 'stuff' could be from Him to take us deeper in our faith or it could be from the enemy because of what we are doing! Either way it's a win-win!" They didn't have much to say to that but it is exactly what I believe. He loves us greatly and wants what is best for us. He will use these trials to strengthen us. Philippians 4:13 use to be my go-to verse but I have found II Timothy 1:7 and James 1:2-4 are becoming more and more used throughout my days. His Word is perfect in all circumstances. He is perfect! Another part of the song goes...

There's never been a moment
I was not held inside your arms
And there's never been a day when
You were not who you say you are


Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the trials and joys of yesterday. Thank You for providing in so many ways. Thank You especially for our time yesterday walking, having lunch, swinging and then driving around roads where Doc will be working. Thank You for my time with Jimmy and Eli last night. God, You are so good! I am so blessed to be Your Daughter. Lord, I pray for our efforts today at Kidfest. I pray You will give us lots of opportunities to minister and to draw people into our fellowship. Father, be my words, actions, attitude and vision throughout this day in a mighty way. Thank You for being The One To Love Me. Amen.

No comments: