Friday, January 6, 2017

James 4:7 - "Priceless"

I woke up to these words of "Priceless" by King and Country...

I see you dressed in white
Every wrong made right
I see a rose in bloom
At the sight of you
Oh so priceless
Irreplaceable
Unmistakable
Incomparable
Darling it's beautiful
I see it all in you
Oh so priceless


This is how the Lord sees us. We are special to Him. We are not trash. We are not something to ignore. We are special. This is a hard concept to grasp in today's society. The enemy tells us lies about how no one can love us, we have made too many mistakes, etc. Those are just lies. God loves us with an unconditional love. When we make a mistake, no matter how big it is, He is ready to take us into His arms and love us. Yesterday I took this picture not knowing when I would use it but I saw such simple beauty in it. 


As I look at this picture, I see a beautiful rose but I also see lots of buds all around it. God sees beautiful when He sees us. He also sees room for growth in our spiritual bodies. We must grow closer to Him in order to submit to Him. The only way to stay away from the evil one is to be in completion submission to Him. Once again I think of how salvation is not enough. It is only the first step to living the way the Lord desires of us. He desires all to be as beautiful as this rose. He knows it takes work on our part but He gives the strength to accomplish that work when we humble ourselves before Him and allow Him to live in and through us. There is no other way to live than in a 24/7 relationship with Him.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the beauty of this rose and the lesson You shared with me through it this morning. Thank You for a 24/7 lifestyle where You are in control. Father, thank You for all the ways You loved on me yesterday. I pray for a lessening of pain in my breast unless You want to use this pain for Your glory. Then I say 'bring it on and use it'! Father, I also pray for the day ahead. I pray I will be a blessing to You in my words, actions and attitude. I pray You will ooze out of me so people will not see/hear me but rather You. I pray people who I come in contact with that are listening to the enemy will see/hear how You see them as beautiful. I praise You for the day I quit listening to him and allowed You to speak words of affirmation into me. Thank You for being My Fullness. Amen.

No comments: