Sunday, January 29, 2017

I Peter 1:15 - "If We're Honest"


My heart is so heavy this morning. Oh how I pray more believers would wake up and be the True Church. I pray for the believers who think they are living the way the Lord desires yet blatantly not living out His love to realize the desire of His heart. I pray for believers who are are talking the talk yet not walking the walk to have their eyes open to the consequences for their actions. I pray for the pastors who will go into the pulpit the morning and preach what the people want to hear instead of what the Lord desires them to say. I pray for the believers who will be hurt by the words and/or actions of others at church today to realize persecution will happen both in and out of the church. I pray for the believers who claim they 'aren't getting fed' where they are attending to realize they have to put into a body of believers in order to get anything out of it. I pray for the pastors who are being tormented by the enemy with lies that they are not being successful with their flock. I pray for people who have not accepted the Lord to not be waylaid by the actions of people who are not loving with His love. The key to living a life for Christ is His love. It will enable one to get their eyes off of self and live for Him. Selfishness is no longer a part of one's life who truly loves Him. 'I' is no longer the one to have their desires met when filled with His love. His desires for us is the only thing that come into play. His Voice is heard and followed when we fill the desires of His heart instead of our flesh. My heart breaks for so many believers who I see being torn down by the enemy all because of self. He has blinded them to what it takes to be a part of the True Church. He makes them believe salvation and 'book sanctification' is just fine when in fact it is not. There is a big difference between saying you are sanctified and truly living out a life in His Presence. The enemy has less a chance of gaining one's soul when they live in the Lord's Presence. But when people are living different than they say it gives the enemy an open door. When believers do not live out the Lord's love, the enemy has a blast causing havoc in their lives. This morning I have a heavy heart with seeing believers not live the way the Lord desires. I get frustrated with hearing them complain yet I cannot give the enemy an open door. I am responsible for me. I cannot change people but I can love on them and pray they will see what they are doing on this earth will impact their eternity. I am not judging them but I will continue to pray for them to die to self and live in His Spirit. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the day that is ahead. I pray for people to be in church not just because it is what they are suppose to do but because You have something in store for them. I pray for open ears and open hearts. Father, I pray for pastors who go into the pulpit this morning to have Your boldness. I pray they will not allow the enemy any open door in their preaching. I pray for those who have already decided to not go to church today to change their minds. I pray for ones who need to feel loved to find it within the True Church. Oh how I pray for more believers to die to self so they can be a part of the True Church. Lord, personally I pray for strength. My physical body feels like it can't go which in turn effects my mental body. I pray for strength in both but most of all I pray for strength in my spiritual body so I will not only hear Your voice today but be obedient in what I hear. Father, fill me to overflowing so people will see and hear You through me today. Give me Your attitude as I see people live in their flesh instead of Your Spirit. Thank You Jesus for being My Everything. Amen.


No comments: