Monday, October 12, 2015

Zechariah 4:6 - "Holy Spirit"



As I read back over what I wrote yesterday morning I get the "Holy Spirit goosebumps" in knowing my prayers were answered...

Lord, I am so excited to go to church today and see people released from bondages. I pray for those who will receive freedom today from thoughts of 'the way things use to be' or 'what will people think of me?' I pray for Worship Leaders and Pastors to not only hear from You but most importantly to listen to Your direction. Oh, Holy Spirit come down in a mighty way! 

Woo hoo! It was so exciting to be a part of the service where people received the empowerment of the Holy Spirit. It was also exciting to know there were so many who have a new freedom in Christ. Nineteen came forward to receive the Holy Spirit. One came forward for salvation. Another one received a healing in her physical body. Now that made for one exciting service! When Doc asked me to come up and breathe the Holy Spirit over them, I was so blessed with knowing the Lord was using me in a whole new way. I listened intently and gave specific messages to those He told me to give messages too. As He guided my hand to rub a certain area on one lady's back, He healed her. What an exciting time! It is no wonder I came home and took a three hour nap after the way He used me to be a tool...a willing vessel.

At the end of the service when Doc was closing in prayer the word 'bold' came to my lips. Yes! That is what we need to be in Christ...bold. Then last night as I was in a Bible study with one young lady it hit me again that we need to be bold in sharing what Christ has done in our lives. In particular, we need to share our testimony with others. Oh how I pray for each one who was at the altar yesterday to share their experience with someone else. I also pray for the ones who did not come to the altar. I pray they will ponder on the words said from the pulpit. I pray those who already have the Holy Spirit in them will go deeper. I pray those who have not received that empowerment to seek it. 

I was amazed at how Adavee talked about having freedom during Praise and Worship. I had prayed for that exact thing yesterday morning. Once again I am reminded of the lyrics of "Holy Spirit"...

There's nothing worth more
That could ever come close
No thing can compare
You're our living hope
Your presence, Lord
I've tasted and seen
Of the sweetest of loves
Where my heart becomes free
And my shame is undone
Your presence, Lord

"When my heart becomes free..." YES! There is so much freedom when one allows the Holy Spirit into their heart. There is also so much freedom when one allows the Lord full reign over every aspect of their life. Woo hoo! There is freedom in His presence. One does not have to be fake or please anyone else. The only One to please is the Lord.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for yesterday. Thank You for the victories that were won at the altar. Thank You for those who received a new freedom. Thank You for the way You orchestrated every aspect of the day. Lord, bless each one who was at the altar yesterday in a great way. They will have obstacles come before them because of the step they took yesterday. I pray Your empowerment to give them direction on how to handle those obstacles. Lord, I pray for more of You and less of me today. I don't know if I will leave this house but I do know You will use me to do exactly what You desire of me. Fill me to overflowing...bless me with more of You...use me to be a blessing to others. Thank You Jesus for being My Overflower! Amen!


No comments: