Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Psalm 121 - "Lord, I'm Ready Now"



I woke up this morning singing a song Plumb sings called "Lord I'm Ready Now" and immediately started praying for some people who need to get to the end of themselves and allow God to work a miracle in their life. Some of them are ready while others are still oblivious to the healing power of the Lord. He is greater than addiction to prescription pain killers. He is greater than heroin. He is greater than alcoholism. He will give His strength to those who will accept it and embrace it. He will give His mighty power to those who surrender to Him. Oh how I pray for these ones to allow Him to work in and through them in a mighty way...

  • the alcoholic who is separated from his family
  • the recovering alcoholic who is struggling with temptation to go back to 'just one more drink'
  • the young mother/wife who is detoxing from prescription pain killers
  • the father/husband who is listening to the enemy and tearing his family apart
  • the young man who fell back into the pit of drug addiction
  • the young mother who got caught up in her schemes of lies and cheating
Dear Jesus, I pray they will open their eyes to You. Do whatever it takes to get them to the end of themselves and to allow You to heal them. I pray they will get to the point of surrender so You can be glorified through their situations. Father, put someone before them today that will do or say something to make a difference in their lives. I praise You for Your love, grace and mercy that brought me back into relationship with You. I praise You for the surrender of my life that enables You to work in and through me. Lord, empower my words today. Fill me with more of You so people will hear and see You in me. Fill me to overflowing with Your love. Thank You Jesus for being My Sanctifier. Amen.


No comments: