Thursday, October 22, 2015

Joshua 1:9 - "From The Inside Out"; "This Is The Day"


Yesterday was one of "those days" where it was all I could do to put one foot in front of the other. The fatigue was so great and I was so emotional and cried a few times. I prayed and asked God to take it away but that didn't happen so I knew it was there for a reason. I struggled with going to church but tried. After getting there I cried again and told Doc I wanted to come home. Before that could happen people came in and before we knew it, it was time to start so I stayed. As soon as we got home and I warmed up supper and then went to bed. Now here it is ten hours later and I am praying it is a better day physically and emotionally. I received this message this morning from my dear friend Sheryl...

I woke up today with this song in my head and your name was to go with it. I don't know the reason, but I started my day in prayer for you. I pray that God uses this song to minister to you. Love ya, sister!

Your will above all else, my purpose remains
The art of losing myself in bringing you praise


Oh how I failed yesterday at praising Him through the way I was feeling in my physical and emotional body. I allowed the fatigue, shakies and tears to over shadow the joy of the day. 
Everlasting, Your light will shine when all else fades
Never ending, Your glory goes beyond all fame

Yes! Everything that I am...that I do is for His glory. I have said all along that He will be glorified through everything I go through with this MS.
My heart, my soul, Lord I give you control
Consume me from the inside out Lord
Let justice and praise become my embrace
To love You from the inside out

Dear Jesus,
You know I love You...I lean on You...I want to do Your will. I'm sorry I didn't praise You through yesterday. Lord, please forgive me. I pray today will be a better day in my body but if it is not then I pray You will empower me to give You glory. Father, yesterday is gone. Now I understand even greater why You woke me up with "Today Is The Day" in my mind. Wow, Lord! You are so awesome in the way You encourage me! Thank You for Sheryl and her obedient heart...Lord, bless her as she leads her congregation. I also pray a blessing upon my husband as he prepares for Sunday. Lord, speak so clearly to him as to what You desire of him to say. I don't know if I will leave this house today but even if I don't I pray for You to be seen in me and heard in my words. Fill me to overflowing with more of You. Father, I am standing on the words in this song today..."Today is the day You have made; I will rejoice and be glad in it." Woo hoo! Thank You Jesus for being My Encourager! Amen

No comments: