Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Philippians 4:13 - "The More I Seek You"


"The more I seek You, the more I find You...the more I find You, the more I love You...I wanna sit at Your feet, drink from the cup in Your hand...Lay back against You and breath, feel Your heartbeat. This love is so deep, it's more than I can stand. I melt in Your peace...it's overwhelming."

This song was going through my head this morning as the clock went off. It was a rough night with Doc in such pain. I prayed throughout the night for the stone to pass or at least to move so he would have some relief. My prayers were that he would seek the Lord's strength as he dealt with the intense pain. I also prayed for mercy to be upon him. Today is a new day yet he continues on in pain. I pray he will sit at Jesus' feet and drink from the cup of strength the Lord is handing to him. I also pray he will find his way to laying back against the Lord and feeling His heartbeat. It will be in that action that he will find peace in the midst of this storm. 

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for peace. Thank You for the mercy You are going to put down upon Doc with his pain. Lord, give him wisdom about what to do in this process. Most of all I pray for Your strength to be his strength. Lord, fill me to overflowing with more of You as I go throughout this day. More of You, Lord, more of You is my cry. I pray for wisdom on how to get things accomplished today with him unable to drive. Lord, most of all I thank You that we have You to lean on in times like this. Thank You Jesus for being Our Strength. Amen.




No comments: