Friday, June 28, 2019

II Timothy 1:7; Psalm 91 - "Great Is Thy Faithfulness"


God is so good! He is faithful in being with us no matter what our circumstances. After being up during the night with Doc sick as I laid back down these words were in my heart...

Great is Thy faithfulness
Great is Thy faithfulness
Morning by morning new mercies I see
All I have needed Thy hand hath provided
Great is Thy faithfulness, Lord, unto me

Yes! He is faithful even in times like what we are going through right now. He is faithful with His love and encouragement. He is faithful in providing exactly what we need, when we need it. He knew I needed this reminder during the night and again this morning as I am so tired. One of the verses goes...

Pardon for sin and a peace that endureth
Thine own dear presence to cheer and to guide
Strength for today and bright hope for tomorrow
Blessings all mine, with ten thousand beside

His presence is exactly where I need to live, especially on days like today. His presence is where I find His strength. It is where an unexplainable peace is found. His presence is where His strength is found in abundance. It is where His hope is found for such things such as Doc's pancreatic cancer. This morning, once again, I am standing on Psalm 91. Verses 14-16 in The Message are ones I will carry with me throughout this day...

“If you’ll hold on to me for dear life,” says God,
    “I’ll get you out of any trouble.
I’ll give you the best of care
    if you’ll only get to know and trust me.
Call me and I’ll answer, be at your side in bad times;
    I’ll rescue you, then throw you a party.
I’ll give you a long life,
    give you a long drink of salvation!”

I will trust Him with the day ahead. I know He will give me physical, mental, emotional, financial, and most of all spiritual strength to walk in His will. He will protect me from the evil one as I stay in His presence. He will love on me with so much love people will see/hear Him instead of me. Why? Because He is faithful and is blessed when we are faithful.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for the day ahead where I am going to see Your empowerment in such a great way! Thank You for cleansing me this morning so this is possible! Thank You for being faithful! Thank You for going before me and protecting me! Oh Father, I pray for Doc to feel Your empowerment today as he continues this battle. I pray You will heal him on this earth sooner than later. I pray You will enable him to feel Your strength in every aspect of his being. Father, open our eyes and heart to more of You. Thank You for the way You bless us in abundance even through nights like last night. Thank You for being Our Faithful Father! Amen.

No comments: