Monday, June 17, 2019

II Timothy 1:7 - "Go Light Your World"


Yesterday was a day of blessings...
  • Even though Doc had an 'icky' start to his day he was able to preach.
  • Ms Carol asked me to read a quote during the service that blessed me in abundance. It is one I will definitely keep! "Being a 'daddy's girl' is like having a permanent armor for the rest of your life." I love that thought! My Heavenly Father blessed me with an earthly Daddy who taught me how to love people, how to be generous even if I only have little, how to persevere and go deeper in my faith through all that life brings before me and most of all to always depend upon God.
  • Adam face timed us with Aiya who is getting so big. It was so much fun watching her.
  • We had a nice Father's Day lunch together even though Doc wasn't able to go out to eat. We then napped and watched TV for the afternoon and he ate dinner too! Woo hoo!
  • A friend checked in on us to see if Doc was able to preach and asked how she can specifically pray for us this week. What an encouragement!
  • Paul called Doc for Father's Day which blessed me in abundance.
  • I had a nice visit with Grammy who I had not visited for a couple weeks. It was a bonus with George and Betty being there too.
  • We received an answer to prayer with Ben putting an offer on a new home and continue to pray for God to open doors for them.
  • I sent a message to a friend who does not have good memories of her father and I knew would be hurting on Father's Day. She thanked me for remembering her situation even in what we are going through. I told her I'm just doing what God put me on this earth to do...be Him to those hurting. I loved what she replied and will remember it forever. "Go Light Your World by Kathy Troccoli is playing right now. From now on, I will be thinking of you when it plays, and saying a prayer. It's your song." Woo hoo!
A day of blessings! The Lord knew what I needed and provided! He continues to keep II Timothy 1:7 in front of me. He wants me to remember I have nothing to fear but instead need to continue to walk in obedience to His will so I can receive all of His strength. What a blessing!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for a day of blessings yesterday! Father, I continue to pray for Your healing in Doc's body. You have already started the healing process with him no longer having pain when he eats. I ask that You take it a step further to stop the weight loss. Thank You for him having an appetite yesterday and eating two meals along with two snacks. Lord, I pray You will give him what he needs for this day. I pray the blood work he gets will have favorable results. Lord, most of all I pray You will cleanse us both of anything between you and us so You can fill us to be You to all we meet. Lord, go before us today and put people before us who will see You through us. Father, I know what is on the calendar but You know what we will do, who we will see, and how we will be You to them. Use us both in a mighty way. Lord, I love You so much and want to be the daughter You will be proud of as You see me being all You have called me to be. Thank You Jesus for being The One To Bless Me! Amen.


No comments: