Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Matthew 17:20 - "Witness"


The Lord woke me up this morning with the words to "Witness" going through my head. I was amazed at the energy it gave me as I was singing it. These 6am days have been tough and I must say I am glad this is Doc's last early day to go into work.

Your love is like a fountain 
It'll never run dry...It'll never run dry 
Your love is moving mountains 
Everyday of my life...Everyday of my life 
Can I get a witness 


Yes! We need to proclaim His love every day. Yesterday was a tough morning yet He knew what I needed. I had problems with the IRS website; found out an insurance company I thought we had cancelled six months ago was not cancelled; and received an email from Doc's new insurance company that they cancelled the order for his medication because the doctor's office had not responded with additional information even though when I checked with the doctor's office on Monday they said they had. I decided I needed to go into the doctor's office instead of calling so I go dressed and went. I sat in the parking lot and prayed. I cried out, "Lord go before me because I need this resolved. My brain is on overload and it isn't even 10 o'clock. I need You in a mighty way as I go with this issue and also with this bill we weren't expecting." Within ten to fifteen minutes after walking in I walked out with the medication issue resolved as far as I could get it resolved AND the $181 bill cleared off the account. I was praising Jesus with tears! The rest of the day went by so much easier because of my attitude. When asked how my day was by different store clerks, I praised the Lord for the day. I gave a witness. He showed His love to me and He moved mountains. His love also showed through last night as we had nineteen children/teens and five adults for activities or as the kids say 'church'! What a blessing! I'm not sure how we are going to expand this house much more but I know He already has it in the plan. Perhaps the weather is going to break so we can be back outside...now there's a nice thought! I was thinking last night if we had another six foot table that would add six additional seats. It was funny last night as something was said about houses and I said ours was small and Gavin piped up "oh no Miss Sheila, look at this room!" I laughed and told him the only reason why the room looked big was because I moved all the furniture up against the way to make room for the tables to eat at. He just smiled. Tuesday night children and teens encourage my heart so much. God knows I need them. I told Doc this morning I thought it was cool how God provided more plastic plates for Rhonda to buy a couple weeks ago because He knew we would need them. He continues to bless us over and over again. I continue to stand in faith in believing He will see great things from bringing us here to Beaufort. They may not be revealed as soon as we would like but they will be revealed in His time. We just have to keep believing and standing firm in our faith. He told the disciples they couldn't heal a little boy because of their lack of faith in Matthew 17. I don't want to not see miracles happen because of a lack of faith. My desire is to live out His will and the only way to do that is to stand deep in my faith. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for all of the blessings You give us every day. Thank You for the mountains You moved yesterday. Father, my mind is going a hundred miles an hour this morning. I need You to center my focus on You so I don't miss any opportunity You put before me today. I ask for a cleansing in my spirit of anything that would keep me from You. I pray for You to fill me to overflowing so people will see/hear You instead of me. Be my words, actions and attitude completely today. I pray for Miss Katelyn as she gets her braces on today and I pray for Mr Thomas with the anger he is feeling. Thank You Jesus for being My Mountain Mover. Amen.


No comments: