Wednesday, January 31, 2018

Isaiah 41:10 - "Oceans (Where Feet May Fail)"



Yesterday seems like a bad dream. As we sat in the waiting room of Dr. Mansker's office I shared with Carol how I felt it was de'je vu. I had prayed on the way there I would not have to make any decisions about what do to next. You have to be careful what you ask for. After the exam and looking at the mammogram she scheduled a biopsy. She said there is a 75% chance it is just from the radiation. That would be the best case scenario with nothing further done. Second best case scenario is it is calcium deposits that developed between June and December. Last scenario is that C has returned. Alrighty then.....God already knows the outcome and now I must trust Him as I wait. This is just another bump in the road to take me deeper in my faith. I am praying He will get my emotions under control but maybe I shouldn't pray that. Tears are healing. Throughout the day yesterday I was reminded of Isaiah 41:10 that was given to Sharon for me. I do not and will not be afraid. Actually I don't fear the outcome because I know God will use whatever it is for His glory. I also know I depend on His strength daily. That is the only way I have got through twenty-three plus years of MS. I need to bask in His presence more and allow Him to have every bit of my being. I also need to not give the enemy any open door.

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for being with me yesterday. Thank You for Carol going with me. Thank You for the great time with the children and teens that encouraged me greatly. Lord, I pray for the young lady in the doctor office that was upset. I am sorry I didn't pray with her. I also pray for many with physical issues but most of all spiritual issues. Lord, this might sound trivial but I need my laptop to do school and ministry. Please give wisdom on how to fix it. I also pray for Doc with work today. Be close to Him and encourage his heart. Thank You for providing his doctor work slip. Thank You Jesus for being My Strength. Amen.




No comments: