Thursday, December 17, 2020

Psalm 139:13-14 - "He Knows My Name"




Throughout the night when I was awake God had the words to the song He Knows My Name going through my mind. What an encouragement!

He knows my name
He knows my every thought
He sees each tear that falls
And He hears me when I call

I am so grateful for my relationship with the Lord! I am grateful He knows what I need before I need it. I am grateful He knows everything so I do not have to worry about anything. Plain and simple. I am grateful. As I reflect on what has happened over the last few months, I am in awe of the way He has brought me through some pretty tough days. As I think about the days ahead, I am thankful He is in control. Praise His Holy Name! I am thankful He knows My Name! Tommy Walker shared how an orphan came to him every day asking him if he knew his name. The orphan needed to know someone knew his name. This opened the door for Tommy to share how God knows our name. He wrote:

I get to share that story all over the world because there are so many people who feel so alone. Alone in their marriage and their family and their job…in their life! God just lets me remind people that in this moment He knows your name. He’ll never forget you, He’s seen every tear and every time you call, He hears you.

Yes! We need to share this with all we meet. There are so many lonely people in this world. Right now with COVID that number is multiplied. We all need reminded God loves us and knows us. 

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for Your love, mercy, and grace! Thank You for giving me exactly what I need! Thank You for being everything to me! Father, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You! May You shine brightly through my words, actions, attitude, and thoughts today! Lord be with all dealing with COVID. May You be their peace. May those who do not know You draw into relationship with You. Thank You for all the ways You love on me! Thank You for the reminder from this picture of the way You healed Ben in the womb! Thank You for being My Creator! Amen.

No comments: