Tuesday, December 15, 2020

II Timothy 1:7 - "I'm Gonna Let It Go"

Every time I was awake during the night God had the words to a song Jason Gray sings called I'm Gonna Let It Go going through my mind.


Oh, I'm gonna let it
I'm gonna let it go
Oh, 'cause if I trusted
I could move with Your flow
Being carried in the current of Your love
When I lean into Your arms, You're enough
So, I'm gonna let it
I'm gonna let it go


What a blessing we receive when we get to this point in our life. As we allow God to have every aspect of our life, we will receive such freedom. We also will receive such strength as we lean into Him. In II Timothy 1:7 Paul tells us God does not I've us a spirit that makes us afraid but instead gives us a spirit of power, love, and self-control. The Holy Spirit empowers us to live as He desires where His love is greater than anything that comes our way. I love the phrase in this song, When I lean into Your arms, You're enough. Yes! Woo hoo! He is enough! I came upon this list as to why He is enough.


1. He Saves - Acts 4:12

2. He Perfects - Hebrews 10:14

3. He Equips - II Peter 1:3

4. He Blesses - Ephesians 1:3

5. He Completes - Colossians 2:9-10

6. He Provides - Philippians 4:19

7. He Strengthens - II Corinthians 12:8-9

Praise His Holy Name! He is enough! He is all we need! He will be glorified as we live out His will in our life. He will be blessed as we bless Him with our obedience. This is how I desire to live. Oh, how I pray for more people to have the same desire in their heart.

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for Your grace, love, and mercy! Thank You for putting it on my heart to be obedient to Your will! Thank You for my tribe who continue to support me through 'tough' days! Father, cleanse me so You can fill me to overflowing with more of You. May You ooze out of my words, thoughts, attitude, and actions today in a mighty way. I don't know if I will see anyone today but I know if I do You will be glorified through me. I pray for Your wisdom with decisions that need made. I pray for Your healing touch upon those with physical, mental, emotional, financial, and most of all spiritual needs. Thank You for gong before Sheri and giving her safe travels home! Thank You for her caring for me these last couple weeks! Thank You for continuing to be with Ben and Colleen through these 'tough' days! Thank You for being My Enough! Amen.


No comments: