Friday, December 4, 2020

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8 - "Into The Sea"

 

Three months ago this morning I took this picture. Three months ago my life changed drastically as my best friend took his last breath on this earth. His life changed drastically as he moved to heaven. God does not promise us all 'fun' seasons. He does not promise us we will not have 'tough' days. Instead He promises to be with us every step of our life, loving on us exactly as we need. He promises to use 'tough' days to stretch our faith. He promises to guide us in the way that is best for us. Praise His Holy Name! This season I am in is challenging to say the least. It is not 'fun' yet I know He is with me every step of the way. I don't understand the 'whys' but I don't have to. God knows and that's all that matters. I refuse to allow the enemy any open door into my life. I refuse to become discouraged. I refuse to give up no matter how bleak the days become. Instead I will continue believing God is in control and is right here with me. God gave me many years to do life with my honey and for that I am grateful. He gave me many memories to reflect back on and for that I am grateful. He gave me many talks where God spoke through Doc. Woo hoo! I am so blessed! I know no matter what lies ahead I will be OK because God prepared me through Doc to continue to live in His will. 

Though the mountains may be moved into the sea
Though the ground beneath might crumble and give way
I can hear my Father singing over me
"It's gonna be OK, it's gonna be OK"

Yes! "It's gonna be OK, it's gonna be OK" Yes! There is no doubt in my mind these words are truth. There is no doubt in my mind that God is with me and will continue to guide me. Woo hoo!

Dear Jesus,

Thank You for the blessings of yesterday and the ones ahead in this day! Thank You for loving me so greatly! Thank You for the knowledge Doc is with You! Lord, cleanse me so You can fill me. May You ooze out of my words, actions, thoughts, and attitude today, I pray for so many hurting people to have Your peace. I pray for Diane's recuperation from hip surgery to go well. I also pray for so many dealing with the coronavirus. Lord, I pray for a special unspoken request to be answered with Your favor. Thank You Jesus for being My Season Maker! Amen. 

No comments: