Thursday, November 26, 2020

II Timothy 1:7 - "Good, Good Father"


Another first to get through. But I don't want to just get through it. I want God to be glorified through my day. I want Doc to be proud of me if he were here. I am sure he wouldn't be happy about my present situation but once again I want him to be proud of me. The other day at the hospital I mentioned how we loved going to the waterfront. The therapist asked if I still go there and smiled when I said 'yes!' If Doc were still here today, we would have a big meal with lots of leftovers, take a nap, and then go for a drive. I had planned on making new memories with Paul, Liz and Miss Bella but then had my fall. I am not allowed to drive so I can't go into the waterfront. What is a girl to do? I realized at 3AM I needed to have some time at home today. It is all part of my healing process. I miss my honey and my four-legged buddy. I miss sitting down at my laptop and typing with both hands. I miss a lot of things that are different for me this year but the one thing I do not miss is living in God's presence. He is such a Good, Good Father! His presence is where I find strength!